Social Media Specialist
Social Media Specialist: The Social Media Specialist is responsible for building and maintaining all social media community (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, LinkedIn, etc.) by being a brand advocate with organic engagement. This includes leading engagement efforts with our company through digital marketing initiatives, corporate sponsorships, Distributor and Customer communications, and philanthropic strategies. This role will be interacting with current and potential Distributors and Customers daily via all relevant social media channels, blogs, podcasts, live-streaming, community meet-ups, and other identified touch points. You will be responsible for responding to comments and messages on social media platforms in a timely manner (preferably daily). You have great ideas but love to collaborate with others as you know it yields the best results. You must be a world-class individual contributor. You will serve as the single point of contact with internal teams to assist with strategy, development, optimization and implementation of social media content.
Manage and grow our online universe. Must be experienced with establishing relationships with other bloggers and members of the online community. Must possess the ability assign and track campaigns (UTM parameters and Facebook Tracking Pixels, etc.) to determine conversion and spend to know which campaigns are converting better. Must understand how to assign different Facebook Tracking Pixels via the LifeVantage corporate site and other affiliate sites in order to track each campaign separately. Moreover, must be able to justify paid activity, such as, boosts and ads to engagement and conversion.
It is essential that the Social Media Specialist be able to develop a weekly dashboard report with standard (suggested) KPIs based on the objectives of the campaign. For example, are the success metrics impressions, clicks, views, reach, page likes, conversion, etc. The ideal candidate must be out-going, creative, digitally savvy, and highly motivated about social media, content creation, community building and brand storytelling.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include (others may be assigned):
- Demonstrate and help develop a culture of operational excellence where customer focus, brand reputation, and team collaboration are a priority.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to develop and execute an integrated content strategy and communications plan to support the company’s strategic priorities, drive growth and build brand loyalty.
- Create and provide detailed weekly campaign reports (capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics).
- Develop and maintain hashtag research and strategy for daily posts.
- Manage all social media contests and giveaways. Develop a process for mailing out prizes and tracking winners.
- Runs corporate and C-Level executive staff social media accounts.
- Ability to respond to Distributor and Customer questions on any corporate social media channel about company and/or products within 24 hours and available nights and weekends.
- Works in collaboration with other content specialist to creates and implements a communications calendar.
- Excellent oral and written skills to include the ability to prepare and present presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Management, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, English, Public Relations or similar field.
You’ve got to have these skills in order to be considered (reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions):
- 3+ years in social media marketing environments.
- Expert knowledge on Facebook, Facebook Live, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and social analytics tools, etc.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Google certifications are a plus.
- Must be able to manage content through NUVI or similar platform.
- Competent computer skills to perform essential functions listed above.
- Superior time management.
- Solid writing and editing skills, excellent grammar, and a passion for creativity.